4:30 pm - Check-In
5:00 pm - Welcome - Sanctuary (Facebook Live):
* Practicing Solidarity
* Remembering our Resistance History
6:15 pm - Dinner: Intentional Community Building - Fellowship Hall
7:00 pm - Group Discussions:
* What’s going on around the connection?
* Your spiritual, emotional, and experiential journey in the wake of GC19.
* Your movement hopes and dreams for going forward.
8:00 pm - Closing Devotions
8:30 am - Check-In and Continental Breakfast
8:45 am - Gathering Music
9:00 am - Welcome - Sanctuary
* Land Acknowledgement (Tobacco Ceremony with Marcus Briggs-Cloud)
* Orientation and Introductions
* Centering and Vision Exercise
9:30 am - Plenary Panel “Moving Our Movement Forward” (Facebook Live)
11:30 am - Lunch: Caucuses Gather
1:00 pm - Work Groups - Session One: Collaborative Formation of our Ideas
In the wake of the passage of the Traditional plan, how can United Methodists who affirm LGBTQIA+ lives shape the future of the church in a manner that does not continue to replicate racist, sexist, classist, and colonialist structures?
2:15 pm - Break
2:30 pm - Session Two: Harvesting and Honing
3:45 pm - Plenary: Moving Forward - Sanctuary
* Proclaiming our non-negotiable theology and strategies
* Making commitments to carry the work forward
4:30 pm - Closing Worship (Facebook Live)